Management Support, Virtual Business Manager, Virtual Assistant, Business Support, On-line Business Manager and the list goes on…
Whatever you want to call me that’s fine, so long as you know just how much I can do for you to help you run your business more effectively, make more money in your business and have less headaches with those things that zap your time, energy and fee earning capabilities!
however you want to phrase it, there’s always someone else who can help you and support you to achieve your dreams…… and that can easily be me!
Here’s a list of some of the things I’ve done recently for busy business ladies who are striving to take their business to the next level and know that to work ON their business they need to step away from working IN their business.
And sometimes this strays into support for this personal life as well. So if it’s affecting your business or personal life I’m sure I can help! Who needs to spend hours scanning the internet for flights, accommodation, best utility providers, gifts for clients etc etc when they could be generating income themselves.
- Full review of Business Plan with key feedback for improving and maximising on business growth opportunities
- Email inbox management – to clear out overflowing inboxes which have become overwhelming
- Uploading blogs to websites and Scheduling platforms
- Research for set up of Not for Profit Organisation, outline business plan for taking forward for funding applications
- Collation of invoices into Excel spreadsheets for income and expenditure – VAT submission
- Posting updates on Linkedin and Facebook for clients
- Combining feedback from Consultants into Excel Master copy spreadsheets for submission to large Public Sector organisation
- Set up organisation on Tender Portals and register for PQQ
- Research flight times, hotel options and utilities – acting on behalf of client as key contact for telecoms etc
- Transferring workshop feedback from flip chart pages into organisation branded Powerpoint presentations
- Chasing outstanding invoices on behalf of clients and liaising with Accounts Depts
- Checking bank accounts, paying invoices for consultants, scheduling payments through on-line banking
Did you recognise any of those things there that keep you from moving forward? Are they the things you keep putting off or just seem to stay on your “TO-DO” list?
This this is not exhaustive and just gives you a flavour of the breadth of support I can give to you on an ad-hoc or regular basis.
I am passionate about supporting business women to be the best that they can be, without the struggle and overwhelm that running a business can sometimes cause.
If any of this resonates with you and you would like to discuss how I can assist you in your business then please use the Contact Page or give me a call so we can have a chat.
Ways to reach me: